Friday, October 15, 2010

Back in ABQ

It was wonderful to finally touch down in Albuquerque last night and see Matt. Despite a 2pm departure from Pittsburgh and more than a 2 hour layover in Chicago, I got in a little after 7pm. Not too bad.

Matt was waiting for me with flowers and we got some Rudy's Bar-B-Q for dinner. He also got me green chili and cheddar bagels for breakfast for the next couple days. We headed home, where I discovered he had picked up a bit around the apartment, and I got comfy and relaxed for the rest of the evening.

Yada yada yada, then we watched an episode of True Blood.

The city is having a thing where there is free dental care today and tomorrow. My plan was to go today, but I was so beat from traveling that it just didn't happen. I needed the sleep, especially after flying yesterday, and especially after nearly a week of only mediocre rest. Meetings are anything but restful. I need to look over some work and meet up with a group for a project anyway, so I really don't have time to see the dentist today. Matt and I are going to get up early to go tomorrow.

Tomorrow may also involve going for a hike in the Sevilleta. I hope, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment