Saturday, July 3, 2010

Moving/Making a Mess

There's one week left before I figure out where I'm living in August, followed by a long trek to the field. Mouse and Dave get back some time tomorrow or Monday, and I'm praying the house is in better shape than it is currently.

I have a lot of things in boxes already: most of my clothes, some books, dishes, most of my glassware. I posted my second item for sale on Craigslist this evening, a large storage cabinet, and more things will follow. My Craigslist posting. I wanted to have a yard sale this weekend, but that didn't work out. I have a few large items that need to be sold, but those will probably do better on Craigslist anyway. The major thing is the china cabinet, there's no way I'm lugging that that New Mexico, I don't even know why it is still here in the first place. I'll also need to come up with a creative way to get rid of some old clothing (mostly sweaters).

Tomorrow is another day filled with packing and cleaning. Right after church and Mexican food.

No comments:

Post a Comment