Friday, March 12, 2010

Still Alive

Just a note: I'm still alive, I just haven't had good internet in a while. A lot has happened during the past week, and I'm hoping to give a recap of it all this evening... provided the hotel has internet.

We spent the evening at the Mauger Estate Bed and Breakfast Inn near downtown ABQ. I have to say, it was really nice. The bed was really fluffy and the room was cozy, I didn't want to get up right away. However, breakfast was worth getting up for, they have delicious homemade granola which I will miss dearly. We were greeted last night by a light snack, cookies, and wine as well. Overall, I was very very comfortable.

Today we are headed to Petroglyph National Park to check out some drawings on rocks made by Native Americans. It is a sunny and clear day, so we'll be picking up some sunscreen, definitely. I'll post some pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment