Wednesday, March 24, 2010

On Task

With great effort, I'm actually doing a fair job of staying on task today. I finished an assignment and am well on my way to completeing the grading I need to get done. I just have to get through my late afternoon writing class, then I'll be free to go to yoga for the first time in at least a month. I'm really looking forward to it.

I've been neglecting the things that usually bring me peace and relaxation over the past few weeks. My time has been absorbed by grading and teaching stuff. I want to just get the final edits to my thesis done so I can turn it in, but I guess I don't want it desperately enough, since it keeps taking a back burner to other things.

Maybe this evening will set me straight. I'm gonna go to yoga, go home and eat, have a glass of wine, and finish my grading if it isn't already done. Then, tomorrow, when I'm not teaching, I'll format the hell out of my thesis.

Ohm...

No comments:

Post a Comment